At our pre-schools we offer a happy and caring atmosphere and take great care in choosing responsible, conscientious and professional staff.
Little Gems Pre-School staff are a warm and friendly team who welcome input and collaboration with parents. We have a parents in partnership co-ordinator who strives to get parents involved and we hold an annual father and child day too!
You can rest assured all staff are trained in First Aid and are highly qualified some with particular expertise in special needs.
A varied and fun range of activities designed around your child’s interests
- We operate according to EYFS framework
- Learning and play is guided by the children’s interests
- Pre-reading and writing skills activities
- Counting and number work
- Music, movement and rhymes
- Story sessions and library visits
- Art and craft activities
- IT activities
- Cooking and gardening
- Building and creating activities
- Dressing up and lots of pretend play
- Sand and water play
- Play dough and other messy stuff!
A safe caring environment for your child to grow
- Motivated staff with low turnover
- We usually exceed the Ofsted ratios of 1 adult to every 4 children who are aged 2 years and 1 adult to every 8 children 3 and over
- Latest Ofsted assessment – Good
- All staff fully CRB checked as standard
- We are Hampshire County Council registered
“Thank you, thank you, thank you. We’re so grateful for everything you’ve done to look after Isaac and help him to settle in, you’re lovely! Have a lovely Summer holiday and we look forward to seeing you in September.” – July 2015
Thank you for my wonderful time at Little Gems Pre-School, where I have “sparkled”! – July 2015